The general purpose of the function: The Accounting Assistant will assist the Accounting Department in the elaboration and management of the accounting documents.
– Performs accounting, logistics and administrative tasks. (keeping internal accounting documents in order, creating and maintaining various databases, etc.);
– Collaborates in the correct and up-to-date keeping of financial and accounting records;
– Other relevant responsibilities at the indication of the Chief Accountant or the Executive Director.
Conditions for participating in the competition:
– studies in the field of economic sciences, accounting specialty;
– proficiency in the Romanian language;
– excellent Microsoft Office usage skills (Word, Excel), excellent Internet usage skills.
– excellent interaction and communication skills;
– responsibility and punctuality.
– ability to work independently and in a team, in a dynamic environment and in limited time terms;
– work experience is not mandatory.
It is an advantage:
– Knowledge of English
– Working experience with Accounting software 1C
The competition file includes:
- A) request to participate in the contest in free form;
- B) copy of the identity card;
- C) copies of the diplomas of studies and of the certificates of graduation of the professional development and / or specialization courses;
- D) CV type Europass;
Interested persons can submit the file with the mention “Assistant Accountant”:
Personal: at the address or. Drochia, str. Nicolae Testemitanu 2/3
By post: to the address or. Drochia, str. Nicolae Testemitanu 2/3
Or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Tuvacov Pavel
Phone +373 069608041
Within 5 days from the expiry of the deadline for submitting the documents, the competition commission will examine the candidates’ files and make the decision on their admission to the interview.
The interview will take place no later than 5 days from the date of pre-selection, and the persons will be notified by e-mail or by telephone.
People who have not been pre-selected will not be notified.
The deadline for submitting the Competition File – April 15, 2020