Public Association “Artemida” from Drochia district, Moldova announces a competition for the recruitment of 2 trainees (a girl and a boy) starting with the age of 16, who will assist the organization’s staff in their current activities. The contracting period is 12 months.
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to learn how a socially NGO works, to deepen their knowledge and to acquire useful skills for a future career.
During the internship, young people will have the following main tasks:
- accumulation and systematization of the necessary information for the activity of A.O “Artemida”;
- interaction with the organizations and institutions with which A.O “Artemida” collaborates;
- assisting the organization’s staff in organizing events;
- performing other similar tasks.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- organized person, eager to learn new things;
- initiative, responsibility;
- communication and negotiation skills;
- availability to dedicate the necessary time to the activities of A.O “Artemida”
The schedule of involvement in the activity of A.O “Artemida” is flexible and can be adjusted according to the needs of the organization and the trainee. A.O “Artemida” counts on an involvement of the trainee of at least 8-10 hours per week.
Interested persons are asked to send, by August 15, 2020, the CV and a letter of motivation by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com . Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted.
For details, contact:
- Ina Grădinaru – Deputy Director A.O “Artemida” – 069488982;
- Pavel Tuvacov- programs communicator of O “Artemida” – 069608041;
A.O “Artemida” is a non-governmental and non-profit organization based in the city of Drochia, which has the mission of promoting the rights of persons affected by the phenomenon of domestic violence and contributing to their psycho-social integration, by providing information assistance, social services, economic empowerment, personal development and capacity building of bondholders (representatives of state services and representatives civil society) in the field of preventing and combating gender-based violence and domestic violence at national level.