Violence has no excuse!
Instructions for victims of domestic violence
1. Collect in one place ID cards, prescriptions for medicines, essentials, a minimum set of clothes and money in case you have to leave the apartment urgently.
2. Do not hide the situation of violence: stay connected with relatives and friends, warn neighbors, ask them to call the police if they hear prolonged noises or cries for help in your apartment.
3. If you do not feel safe at home, try to leave it sooner and find a temporary home – move to relatives or acquaintances, settle in social hotels or detachable apartments.
4. In cases of physical violence and death threats, call the police or ask your relatives to do it.
5. If you are beaten or injured, try to go to the emergency room in a safe way out of the house and safe contact with other people. Make sure that the doctor describes your injuries in detail, tell them that they were caused by your partner – in this case, the telephone message will go to the police.
6. If you do not know what to do, seek advice from organizations that provide assistance to victims. Our center for assistance to victims of domestic violence *Ariadna * accepts calls and consults online.
mob.: +373 79000118